It’s that time of year again! If you haven’t been fit recently or need to replenish, we are here for you! Kirsti Lulay from Rosa Faia/Anita will be on hand to help with fitting and give you all lots of help and advice both days. She will also have a drawing for a Bra/panty set! RSVP for these events by calling 503-636-4261.
Join us at one of our upcoming events on:
Friday, October 6 from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
& Saturday, October 7 from 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Let us know an approximate time you would like to drop by so we can plan.
Limited spots available.
Finding the right bra can be challenging. Do you have any of these fit “symptoms”?
- Your straps keep falling down.
- You have spillage over the top, sides, or bottom of the cups.
- Your cups are wrinkling or baggy.
- Your band rides up in the back.
- Your neck or back hurt.
If so, then let us help!
DID YOU KNOW….
- Research shows that 85% of women are wearing the wrong size bra. This almost certainly leads to discomfort, fatigue, and a shortened life for your bra.
- A well-fitting bra takes the weight off your shoulders, provides lift and support– ensuring that you look your very best. It visually will take pounds away from the middle. If you lose/gain weight, you should be fit again.
- A properly constructed bra is key! Quality, well-constructed lingerie will give you consistent fit, everyday comfort, fabric integrity, beautiful style and overall longer bra life.
Caring for your lingerie
We highly recommend that you: invest in a lingerie bag, use Forever New lingerie wash, and most definitely air dry your new bras. Trust us – it’ll be worth it!
In addition to carefully washing your lingerie, we recommend adding a couple more lingerie bags so you have several in your laundry room. They will come in handy for the more delicate or intricately designed tops. This will add longevity, avoid unnecessary stretching and even pilling.
We want your carefully chosen items to last several seasons. Last month we talked about the benefits of steaming vs. ironing. The next “must have” tool is a multi-purpose fabric shaver.
Let’s say you finally find the perfect top in the best color. But after just one washing, it is pilling. Can you relate? We get asked frequently about pilling.