Creating and maintaining a look that expresses who you are can be difficult when you face it alone. By spending time together, we can help you define and refine your personal style and inspire you to choose items that make you look wonderful. When you find someone who understands you, that makes… the Difference.
Take the first step to a better you by defining and mapping out your image with a Personal Style Consultant. In your private 2+ hour session, your Consultant will create a custom tailored system to define your:
|• Image Goals||• Hairstyle|
|• Color Plan||• Skin Care & Makeup|
|• Wardrobe System||• Accessories|
You’ll learn to shop more efficiently and avoid hanging costly mistakes in your closet. You’ll discover why you only wear 20% of your clothes, and learn how to make the other 80% work harder. Complimentary follow-up sessions and semi-annual updates are included.
Your Consultant will spend two hours in your closet, organizing your wardrobe, assessing and paring down your clothing and creating new ways to use what you already have. She will also prepare a prioritized shopping list of items that can make your wardrobe more efficient.
Save precious time and money building your wardrobe. Let your Consultant add items that exemplify your look, while maintaining your colors, fit and budget. You’ll try every item on in the comfort of our store and we’ll return anything you decide not to keep.
We can help younger clients (12-18) look their best too. Our discussions are always age-appropriate and focus on maintaining a healthy complexion, wearing the right colors and letting natural beauty shine through with makeup that suits the individual.
Eliminate the stress of that special occasion. Whether it’s a holiday party, class reunion or a wedding in the family, we can help you plan your look from head to toe, finding the perfect outfit and accessories to make it an event to remember. We also offer senior portrait, bridal and special occasion makeup.
Gather six or more friends and book your own workshop in our store. Choose from topics such as “Turning Back Time” or “This Season’s Fashion Forecast.” You bring the refreshments and we’ll bring information, inspiration and fun. Or, if you’re an existing client, join us for tea with up to four girlfriends and we’ll talk about one of several style topics while showing you our latest clothes and accessories to bring out your best look.